I'm lousy at learning foreign languages; can I get a B.S. in Cinema Studies?

No, the major can only be completed with a Bachelor of Arts. If you are planning on double-majoring in Cinema Studies with another major that you are currently completing as a B.S., please schedule an advising appointment to discuss University graduation requirements.