College of Arts and Sciences Scholarships and Fellowships for Continuing Students
The College of Arts and Sciences is currently accepting online applications for the scholarships listed below.
The application deadline is Friday, February 26, 2016.
- Mildred Braaten Archibald Scholarship Fund in Science and Mathematics
- Mary Chambers Brockelbank Endowed Assistance Fund
- Norman Brown Graduate Fellowship
- Hazel Leonard Buck Scholarship
- Roberta Schuebel Caldwell Scholarship
- Mildred L. Clifford Scholarship in the Liberal Arts
- College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Scholarship
- College of Arts and Sciences Scholarship
- Leon B. Davis Scholarship for Preparatory Engineering Studies
- Clarence and Lucille Dunbar Scholarship
- Donald DuShane IV Scholarship
- George and Susan Fugelsang Scholarship
- Dorothy and William Green Foreign Languages Scholarship
- William L. Hanks Scholarship
- Henry V. Howe Scholarship
- Janice L. Jessen Arts and Sciences Scholarship
- Hildegard Kurz Foreign Language Scholarship
- John L. and Naomi Luvaas Graduate Fellowship
- James and Mary Kay Manwill Science Scholarship
- Miller Family Graduate Award in Technology & Science
- Everett D. Monte Scholarship
- Risa Palm Graduate Fellowship
- Bill and Charlotte Perry Memorial Scholarship
- Charles A. Reed Graduate Fellowship
- Marthe E. Smith Memorial Science Scholarship
- Clayton and Sheryl Steinke General Social Sciences Scholarship
- Carolyn M. Stokes Memorial Scholarship
- Susan A. Winn Memorial Scholarship
Please visit http://cas.uoregon.edu/cas-scholarships/ for more information on each scholarship’s criteria, average award amounts, and a link to the online application materials.
If you have any questions please contact the College of Arts and Sciences by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 346-3950.