Senior Instructor I
Cinema Studies and Dept. of Art
215 Wilkinson House
The focus of my work has analyzed our relationship between the spectacle and cinema. It has recently broadened in scope and concentrates more on the mediums and methods of the creation of the spectacle and the cinematic. My current work has shifted away from narrative devices and toward camera movement and optics.
Recent Citations – Publications – Professional Work
- "Sometimes you get nowhere," The Grammer Center, Medford, Oregon, 2015.
- "Bellingham National 2015 Art Exhibition & Awards," Whatcom Museum, Bellingham, Washington, 2015.
- "We Tell Ourselves Stories in Order to Live," Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, Eugene, Oregon, 2014.
- Traveling to Pendleton Center for the Arts, Pendleton, Oregon; Sheppard Contemporary, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada; Mary Elizabeth Dee Shaw Gallery, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah, 2014.
- "Fragments of an Unknowable Whole" (Solo Exhibition), Fourteen30 Contemporary, Portland, Oregon, 2013.
- "Dumb Angel," 12128 Boatspace, Portland, Oregon, 2013.
- "Black Manifold," Schneider Museum of Art, Ashland, Oregon, 2013. Founding Member, Ditch Projects, Springfield, Oregon, 2013. Founding Member, Coast Time Artist Residency, Lincoln City, Oregon, 2013.
- ENG 270 "Intro Narrat Cine Prod"
- ARTD 256 "Into to Production"