Spring Term 2019 Open Lab Hours
April 1, 2019 – April 12, 2019
- Monday, 4/1 through Thursday, 4/11: 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, 4/5 and Friday, 4/12: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. (closed noon – 5 p.m. for a workshop)
- Sat., 4/6 and Sat., 4/13: Noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 4/7: Noon – 12:00 a.m.
April 13, 2019 – June 13, 2019
- Monday through Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: Noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon – 12:00 a.m.
Note: The Lab will be closed Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of Memorial Day.
Academic Classes and Open Lab
This classroom is scheduled for academic instruction 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday by department schedulers. Priority scheduling is reserved for Cinema Studies classes.
This is a drop-in lab open for general use by all students, staff and faculty from 2:00 p.m. to midnight, Sunday through Thursday and from Noon to 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Classes are not scheduled during this time.
Room Scheduling Process
All academic class room requests and any ad hoc requests are submitted to Dr. André Sirois, Instructor & Multimedia Supervisor at cinemastudiessuper@cas.
Ad Hoc Requests
Requests for using the lab on an ad hoc basis are limited to one (1) request per class section per week and are treated on a first come, first serve basis. These requests will be accepted starting four weeks prior to the first day of the academic term.