The Knight Library Center for Media and Educational Technologies is seeking a dependable student employee with a video production background to work 6-10 hours per week.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2015.
- The position primarily involves shooting campus events, so the applicant must have experience operating video cameras.
- The applicant needs to be available to work weekday evenings and MUST have TU/TH from 4 pm-6 pm open.
- Starting wage: $9.30/hour.
Please contact Lynette Boone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Film Archives Assistant
Application Deadline: February 27, 2015
The Film Archives Assistant will assist with an ambitious project to create an online viewing environment for the 4,000 films from 1930s-2000s in the University Archives Athletics Films collection. Under supervision from the University Archivist and the Curator of Moving Images, the Film Archives Assistant will create a finding aid for the collection; enhance descriptive metadata for individual items; clean, repair, and otherwise prepare films for digitization; and upload digital files to the online database of films. Applicants should have an excellent attention to detail, be able to work independently, have basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, and be eager to work with archival film. The position is 12-15 hours per week, and pays $11.05/hour.
Applicants should submit the following documents to Ms. Laine Stambaugh, Human Resources Librarian, Knight Library, email@example.com, by Feb. 27, 2015:
1. Cover letter introducing yourself and describing your interest in this assignment
2. Current Résumé
3. List of three references who may be contacted if you are a finalist
4. Completed Thomas Internship Application for 2014-2015 (see http://library.uoregon.edu/
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org.