A B.A. degree is awarded from the College of Arts and Sciences upon completion of both the general University and Cinema Studies major requirements.
UO Websites to Assist You in Making Progress Toward Your Academic Success:
- Cinema Studies Major Requirements: Please use the Degree Requirements Checklist to monitor progress toward your Cinema Studies major and general education degree requirements.
- Duckweb: DuckWeb is the University of Oregon’s online information system for students. Students will use DuckWeb to manage many aspects of their academic career. Please visit Duckweb for Students on the Office of the Registrar website for a comprehensive list of everything you will do in Duckweb.
- Degree Guide: Regularly check your degree progress by reviewing your Degree Audit Report.
- Canvas: Canvas is the university’s learning management system. Students will access Canvas for information pertaining to their academic coursework. All Cinema Studies major students have access to the Cinema Studies – Undergraduate (or CINE – UG) major Canvas site as another means to obtain updates about the major and stay in the loop regarding upcoming events and/or deadlines.
- Weekly Planner Worksheet: This helpful worksheet assists students in scheduling time to accomplish regular and special priorities each week.
- Term Planning Worksheet: Use this worksheet to help keep track of due dates of major assignments, projects, papers, and exams throughout the term.