Athletics is currently looking for 2-3 Cinema majors to assist with shooting and logging for the spring sports program to begin April 1, 2014.*
*must be eligible to receive CINE 404 academic credit-required for this internship
First review of applications: April 7, 2014
We are looking for:
- Dependable people (must be available some weekends and odd hours as needed)
- Patience and the ability to clearly follow instructions
- Camera experience is a plus (we use 5D, 7D and Panasonic P2)
- Basic knowledge of sports, and a desire to contribute creatively
- Mac OS experience
- After Effects or Photoshop skills a bonus!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter as one pdf file to Shauna Riedel-Bash, email@example.com, with the subject line “Application-Athletics Internship”.