Sidestreet, a production company, is looking for unpaid production interns interested in gaining experience in the film & television industry.
Students will learn the basic fundamentals in film production in a fast-paced production environment in addition to earning credit toward their university. The internship period will run from May to late September and is an unpaid internship.
- Interns must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Photoshop), FTP experience a plus
- Effective communication skills and a good attitude are a must
- Minimum requirement of 20 hours a week
- A personal vehicle is preferred, but not required
- Learn basics of Film/TV production
- Learn general production assistant duties
- Become familiar with various jobs within the film industry
- Develop relevant research skills based on production needs
- Interested applicants should send a single PDF file that includes their cover letter and resume to Hannah Powers: hannah.li.powers@
- Please include "Production Intern Application" in the subject line.
- Include weekly availability in the body of the email.